Friday, April 1, 2011

no foolin'

Photobucket

I was going to try to April Fool you guys, but I've got nothing. My first thought was just to flip all my photos and have you puzzle at the mirror images, but they looked way too creepy and alternate-universe-y. And it really wasn't a good enough trick to justify the trip down Insane Lane. Mother Nature, however, has decided to fool us all, once again. It's snowing. Rather hard. What a jokester.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(trench: burberry; scarf: burberry; dress: american apparel; skirt: goodwill; socks/bag/necklace: uo; shoes: seychelles)

Haha! Did you see what I did there? Probably not, because nobody reads the fine print. Joke's on me, as usual. Anyway, I feel very Burberry today, with my imitation plaid scarf and H&M trench coat, which are just perfect for blending into the foggy scenery. Oh, didn't you know? I'm in London right now.



...no? Okay, I give up.

Not a joke: today is Friday. No, it really is!! I know, I thought this day would never come, either :) Have a stupendous weekend, everyone! Seriously--best weekend of your life, starting... now (or in five hours, if you're me, which you're not... )!

12 comments:

  1. I love the burberry look to this

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you wear otk socks better than anyone. i love this look! and i'm SO SO SO very sorry about the snow :( does it help or hurt that it's sunny and 65 degrees here today? i'll soak up the sunshine for you and send it to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look, it is very burberry esque. That trench is so wonderful, and the bright red sweater with the skirt is really pretty! Happy friday/april fools day haha
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would use a different word to describe Mother Nature :) Snow in April is not cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and am now following! I love your style! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i instantly thought of burberry :) its so lush. and im really loving your socks too for some reason xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. hah, i thought about doing an april fool's joke too, but something more to the effect of wear uggs and a velour sweatsuit. not worth the effort though, i guess.

    ReplyDelete
  8. In fact, I was going to ask you how you even get fine print on your blog.

    And I didn't even realize it was April until a few hours ago! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the socks. They are perfection with the brown shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great look, your earrings are gorgeous! :)

    Alternate universe you sounds like a great idea - makes me think of Star Trek where everybody from the alternate universe seems to sport a goatee or as I like to think of it: evil beard.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg I was totally like "I want that trench! Where did she get it?" and then I looked, and wanted to die because I could never afford Burberry, but then LMAO APRIL FOOL'S and it made my life feel worthwhile again. XD

    Seriously thoouughhh this outfit makes me think of England and I love it; I kind of need to copy it now. Too bad I don't have anything like what you're wearing, so I'll just copy it in my fantasies.

    ReplyDelete