Friday, February 18, 2011

boys club

Photobucket

Wow, Friday, where the blazes have you been all my life? I'm so ready for the weekend! Unfortunately I work for a company that gives us six holidays a year (President's Day is not among them), so I will have a regular-sized weekend while many of you will be enjoying the extension. Oh, woe is me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

(shirt/socks: uo; skirt: goodwill; scarf/belt: bargain boutique; shoes: seychelles; hat: vintage, gift)

I don't really have any exciting plans for the weekend. I really want to make fondue and play board games (what say you, K?), but I realized yesterday that somehow I spent all of my money and fondue might be an impossibility. We'll see what I can do :) It's incredibly warm today, and I awoke to the sound of dripdripdrops as the snow melts off the roof (our driveway is sheer ice at this point). If we're not too lazy, maybe K and I can go sit in a field somewhere and watch the skies for aurora borealis...

Oh, and I adore these socks. I kind of want them in every color (they're sitting in my UO cart online until payday...). Have happy weekends, everyone!

8 comments:

  1. j'adore, mon ami! happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get that jacket!!!! AH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your tights are wicked cute but I am in love with your coat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you HAVE to go see the northern lights! unfortunately, as you can imagine, they dont make an appearance in chicago. please enjoy for those of us who cant! ive seen them a few times on vacay...so beautiful!

    in exchange, i promise to enjoy my monday off ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the detail on your coat, so pretty. The material of your skirt is gorgeous also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coat is completely beyond beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the shape of your coat - awesome and the scarf looks great paired with it :) Looking beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am super envious of that coat.... I need a spring jacket and have been scheming and dreaming about blue trenchcoats...

    ReplyDelete