Thursday, January 20, 2011

from my house to india house

(dress: rue 21; earrings: claire's; ring: modcloth; tights: hue; shoes: seychelles)

This is what I wore for my little India House dinner date with K on Tuesday night. I really need to learn how to cook Indian food--it's my absolute favorite--but going out to dinner is one of my very favorite activities, so maybe I shouldn't bother! The food has been seriously hit-or-miss at India House in the past, but tonight it was a definite hit! We shared some veggie samosas, I got the Navratan curry (medium hot) with aloo naan and K got the Paneer Masala (I was so proud of him for getting something different--he always gets Chicken Tikka Masala!) with garlic naan and a mango lassi. It's so easy for K and I to retreat into our own little worlds in the evenings, so I like to make a point to get out and about and have a real conversation once and a while :)

4 comments:

  1. oh man......indian in my all time fav, too! that and mexican food. yum. here in chicago there is an india house restaurant, too! it's one of the best places i've ever had - and ive been to india! ok, now im hungry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a pretty dress! And if you love Indian you should come to London... it's cheap, it's authentic, and I would take you to all the best places! ; ) It's all about garlic naan and mango lassis and, in my case, butter chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh that dress is divine. black and gold is too awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit! It looks really good and nice blog as well ^_^

    ReplyDelete