Thursday, March 29, 2012

in which i wear florals and tweed

Photobucket

It was snowing again today, but I tried to balance the weirdness of the seasons with my wool blazer and some pretty florals :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(blouse/blazer: from mom; jeans: pacsun; boots: seychelles; glasses: c/o glassesusa.com)

Of course, today was one of the few days when we weren't supposed to wear jeans to the office (prospective clients visiting), and I wore jeans.  And I never wore jeans.  Whatever, I think the blazer makes it look professional enough.

Tonight is laundry night (blech), and then it's Friday and the weekend!!!!  I have a gal pal visiting from Boston this weekend, so that should be fun :)  She's my first real out-of-town visitor!  Speaking of gal pals, I just found out this morning that one of my other Boston friends is engaged!  

Congratulations to Gitte and Chris!!!  

All good things :)

8 comments:

  1. Hattitude Style Blog

    i looooove the floral shirt. the flowers are so petite and feminine. veryyyy pretty!

    isn't that always the way at the office! ha

    talk soon wild child
    -Hattie
    Hattitude Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blazer is so great with the floral top, definitely works for whatever middle weird season is going on right now. Not winter, not spring, make up your mind weather!!
    Congrats to your friend!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah! GIRL. i have an eerily similar blazer from a thrift shop in western MA and i can tell you it does not look like that on me. these last few posts are just---ah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE your boots. i just made a blog myself, it is shit right now but please check it out if you have the chance

    http://regrestscollect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this combo. I am totally stealing it for later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the mix of floral and tweed. That jacket is perfect.

    ReplyDelete