Friday, October 12, 2012

in which it's been five years

Photobucket

Layers, layers, layers.  That's what fall is all about.

Photobucket Photobucket Picture1059two Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
(dress: h&m; jumper/scarf/belt: thrifted; boots: seychelles)

Annnd I don't have a heck of a lot to say.  It's Friday, thank goodness.  Tomorrow is my five year anniversary with K (!!), so we will certainly be celebrating somehow.  Eating will be involved.  I was 22 when I met him (though not for long), and living in Portland, OR.  He was my neighbor on Barbur Blvd and he didn't have a beard, and I worked in a coffee shop and didn't pay any of my bills because I was too broke.  We used to have bonfires in his backyard.  It feels like a lifetime ago. :)

6 comments:

  1. I love the layering here!! You look so perfect for fall :)
    5 years is so long, that's really awesome!! Congrats you two, I hope you have a lovely anniversary together
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation on your five year anniversary!! Isn't it amazing how two people can grow so much and still love being together!

    brenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your 5th anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! That sounds absolutely adorable. Maybe you should have a bonfire to celebrate just for old times sake (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bangs are so striking in the best way posible (:

    ReplyDelete