Tuesday, October 30, 2012

in which i like cream in my coffee

Photobucket

Sooo... we didn't get a hurricane at my house.  Some people lost power (briefly) around the state, but we were totally untouched.  It hardly even rained!  Oh well, at least I got to leave work early because everyone was in a panic.

Photobucket Photobucket Picture211two Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
(sweater: vintage; hat: urban outfitters; dress: c/o sugarlips; boots: seychelles)

For some reason this sweater always makes me think of cappucinos, or mochas, or other kinds of coffee drinks that involve steamed milk.

Anyway, blah blah blah.  I don't have much to say today.  Any fun Halloween plans?  I just realized that K and I were supposed to carve our pumpkins tonight but now I'm not sure we'll have time :(  But we must!  Last year we waited until Halloween and we couldn't even put our pumpkin out because so many costumed kids were swarming our front stoop...

2 comments:

  1. I love the sweater over your pretty dress!! That sweater makes me thinks of coffee too, but could be because I'm drinking one right now.
    Watching the hurricane coverage on the news is frightening, i'm glad where you are isn't being affected really!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater does look kind of coffee-like. It must be the color! It looks so nice and cozy too. I think it'd be great for sitting around drinking coffee all day. It looks cute layered over your little dress.

    ReplyDelete