Monday, May 7, 2012

life lately: i love to eat and eat and eat

LL1a

Photobucket

LL2a

Photobucket

Photobucket

LL3a

Photobucket

Picture001a

Picture067a

Picture093a

1: lunch in the park/new favorite mug
2/3: breakfast at aj's kitchen
4: starbucks mocha on thrifting trip
5: saturday night sushi tradition
6: braids/novel notes
7: nachos for cinco de mayo (a week early)
8: twilight/dresses drying by the window
9: snow-capped camel's hump/fiddleheads
10: hand-rolled mushroom ravioli w green onion parmesan sauce
(based on this recipe)

6 comments:

  1. Oh! nachos and pie and coffee!! :) I'm really into food lately, but I blame this cold weather... I want summer so badly because with hot weather all I can eat is fruit, salads and juice! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eating...mmm. And I have some pretty similar shots of novel notes, definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW Mobile is awesome! I get free mobile service with t-mobile because I refered 3 people to wow. You can too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW Mobile is awesome! I get free mobile service with t-mobile because I refered 3 people to wow. You can too!

    ReplyDelete