Wednesday, May 16, 2012

in which i summon summertime

Picture319hh

I'm officially declaring it Switch to Summer Clothes Day.  It may still be rather gray, but it's warm enough, and the grass is tall and green and bursting with dandelions.  This little dress is already a staple--it's light and flattering and easy to throw on for a lazy morning.

Photobucket

Picture321hh

Photobucket

Picture324a

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(dress/hat: thrifted; tote bag: PaisleyMagic via etsy; wedges: tilly's)

In other news, I'm tote-ally (hardyhar) in love with my new tote.  It's absolutely perfect for summer, and while it's definitely a bit large for my everyday needs (and height), I'm sure that the roominess will come in handy.  Etsy is so great.  I'm hoping for a big update to the shop this weekend (just need to photograph everything)!

Tonight I'm making spicy chili and hanging out with my fellow (he started a new job on Monday and is back on my schedule--yessssss). 

Happy Wednesday!

9 comments:

  1. so beautiful look!!
    follow you!if you want check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfect summer dress! Easy to throw on and still look cute. Love that you paired it with yellow wedges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hattitude Style Blog

    caitlin that bag is awesome. etsy makes my heart go boom boom boom. i luuurve it!

    talk soon wild child
    -Hattie
    Hattitude Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is great. I love the super tall heels with it. I can never figure out how to wear super tall heels without feeling silly. But this look is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for switching to summer clothes! This is definitely a great outfit to start that switch with. Your dress is so cute, especially with that hat. Great wedges too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love every single piece in this look and how they all go together so well! Lovely summery outfit indeed! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this dress! i have been loving looser fitting things lately, very light and breezy dresses. this is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always wish I had bought two pairs, once my one favourite pair of shoes get too worn and no shops carry them anymore

    ReplyDelete