Wednesday, May 30, 2012

in which k takes my outfit photos...

Photobucket

And this is what happens...

Photobucket

Photobucket

(jeans: banana republic outlet; top: tjmaxx; shoes: tilly's)

I had a wonderful long weekend.  It was incredibly lazy and almost as hot (and I may or may not have dropped a watermelon all the way down the stairs on Friday night so that it smashed against the door)...

Photobucket

...but I got in some quality time with my friend Elizabeth on Saturday night (we made dinner and discussed my novel, then drank cosmos and watched Sex and the City--she'd never seen it before!)...

Photobucket
Photobucket

...and on Sunday I wore this outfit for some unenthusiastic thrifting (I bought two men's oxford shirts for lounge/beachwear).  Monday (as you know, if you saw yesterday's post) K and I hung out on the riverbank and got black raspberry-vanilla twist creemees and I watched the Bachelorette.  All good things :)

5 comments:

  1. "in which k takes my outfit photos... "

    A triumph, I should say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the picture of me on Skype when it randomly started going in slow motion yesterday... scary times! Hehe. And wow... the watermelon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and the pics are gorgeous! Love it! K's got talent :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the '70s/all-American vibe of your outfit! Poor watermelon! That sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so happy in these pictures! I love the pattern on your top and those jeans look so nice and comfy. Great pictures of your weekend too!

    ReplyDelete