Thursday, May 3, 2012

in which i'm changeable as the seasons

Picture133hh

I think I might be back in the game.  I was in a bit of an outfit rut (and this isn't anything special to speak of), but I miss my blogging routine :)  I guess maybe I just needed to take it easy for a while.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Picture123two2

Photobucket

Photobucket


(dress: h&m; jacket/hat: thrifted; shoes: seychelles)

This outfit feels really summery to me.  If the dress wasn't so darn uncomfortable (read: tight), I could see myself sprawled out in a field somewhere in this very getup, perhaps watching a minor league baseball game, or going to the country fair.  And since denim jackets are officially "back" (as if they ever really went away...), I decided to throw it on in lieu of my usual trench.

I love taking outfit photos in the same location every day.  I like to see the scenery change with the seasons--to see the snow fall, and the grass grow, and the sun shine or hide from day to day.

scene

5 comments:

  1. Love the dress with the denim jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hattitude Style Blog

    after being sick it takes a little bit to get back in the game of blogging. when i came home from vancouver i didn't post for a week and a half! just needed a push to get back at 'er.

    caitlin, what a neat idea taking photos in the same place each day to see the different seasons and leaves turning!

    talk soon wild child
    -Hattie
    Hattitude Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. super sweet outfit, i love the denim

    love,

    helen @ http://thelovecatsinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is soo awesome, I love gingham, always a perfect choice for summer. And denim jackets will always be amazing
    Seeing the change of seasons in one location is so fun
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is definitely really nice and summery! It looks so cute on you! That's too bad it's uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete