Amy, this is how happy you made me!
1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award.
Well that is a no-brainer and a half! Thank you, thank you, thank you to Amy of The Bargain Hunter Extraordinaire for nominating me for this award! Amy is a really stylish girl, but don't take my word for it, go see for yourself! It seems like every day she's wearing something that I suddenly feel my closet is incomplete without. I'm super new at the business of blogging, but Amy is always leaving encouraging comments here that inspire me to keep on keeping on. Thank you for your great positive energy--I love your blog and I'm glad you like mine, too!
2. Copy the award & place it on my blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award.
4. Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself.
1. I was a film major in college and thought that one day I would be writing screenplays in Hollywood. Except I don't want to live in Hollywood.
2. I work for a company that publishes scientific journals. I got a C in AP Biology.
3. I am only 5'2" and I am rarely spotted without a pair of high heels.
4. I bite my fingernails, but I try to stop myself by painting them. That turns into a polish-picking habit, which isn't much more attractive.
5. I am a vegetarian and have been since my parents slaughtered our pet pig, Hammy, when I was very young (~7 yrs old), though I sometimes crave hotdogs (esp. at baseball games). K desperately wants me to eat meat and once even snuck a bunch of shrimp in my jalepeno quesadilla (I still can't believe I didn't notice...)
7. I have a very lovely boyfriend who tolerates my theatrics considerably well (though not my bad driving) and is very stylish in his own right.
5. Nominate 7 bloggers and 6. Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate.
1. Adored Austin
1. Adored Austin
5. Orchid Grey
7. All the rest of the beautiful bloggers out there! (that's you)