Thursday, August 9, 2012

old house, sun set

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

So I've been pretty absent from blogging lately--whoops unintentional blogging hiatus.  Oh well.  I was busy and I've been fighting a bad cold for the past week, so you'll have to forgive.  In the meantime, here are some random photos I took of an abandoned house after K and I hiked Mt. Philo.  When we were first dating we used to go on all kinds of excursions to take photographs, but we've kind of gotten out of the habit.  Anyway, this house was really cool.  That creepy glow from inside is the sun setting on the opposite side of the house :)

4 comments:

  1. Nice photos, creepy glow and all, and the light is lovely in the second to last. I"m a big fan of photo-taking excursions, which are also kind of free dates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photo adventures are the best!! I love this location, what a creepy old house. I love old abandoned buildings and exploring them
    Hope youre feeling better!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks already like late october, halloween pictures and i LOVE it!
    Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I would stumble across an old house like this but with my luck I would find one and not have my camera on me or something. Hope your are starting to feel better.

    ReplyDelete