Thursday, August 16, 2012

in which polka changed its spots

Photobucket

Wearing lots of prints today and loving it.

Photobucket Photobucket Picture1116two Photobucket Photobucket
(dress: modcloth; scarf/belt: thrifted; heels: charlotte russe)

For some reason every outfit I envision for these heels involves polka dots.  I love the idea of leopard as a neutral--it really goes with everything!  I can't believe it took me so long to incorporate the print into my closet.  I have a feeling my uniform this fall/winter will look a little something like: little black dress, leopard heels, red lip, repeat (with a scarf thrown in here and there for good measure).

Tonight I need a break.  From life.  The plan is to go to the gym, have dinner, and take a nice long bubble bath (maybe accompanied by a melancholic French film).  My  body just feels sick and tired and worn out lately, and needs a little TLC.

7 comments:

  1. I love the creativity of this outfit, Caitlin! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! you look fab!

    christen
    fashionplatecheapskate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is SUCH a great outfit, and i'm with you on the leopard. it really does go with everything!
    -sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, leopard and polka dots is a great idea...I love how this turned out!

    ReplyDelete