Thursday, December 20, 2012

life lately: thanksgiving

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I know I'm more than a little bit behind on this Thanksgiving post, but better late than never, right? (Right?) I've had some... issues lately. First of all, I did buy K's Nikon D3000 from him and have been using it sporadically (these photos were the first batch!) but I'm a little afraid to break it. Also the memory card on my point and shoot got corrupted somehow and I didn't get around to buying a new one until yesterday evening! So basically, I'm finally up and running again. Or at least strolling. Problem #3 is that the CD-ROM drive on my laptop decided to stop working, so I can't install the software to transfer files from the new Nikon to my computer, so I had to get K to put the files on his computer and then transport them to mine with his USB. Anyway, all that = delay. In other news, this is the pie we ate:

Photobucket

I'll be back soon with photos from the Christmas tree cutting!

2 comments:

  1. The pictures look great so far! I can´t even remember life before I bought my "schmancy" (read, entry-level DSLR) camera. You can take great pictures without one, but it certainly makes results more consistent.

    Anyway, hope you had a lovely Christmas!

    ReplyDelete